Oct 2, 2012

Priyanka Chopra releases a single with will.i.am.

Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra released her debut song "In my city" collaborating with Black eyed peas rapper cum musician Will.i.am. Recent hit movie Barfi Actress Priyanka said she had put a lot of effort in the album, and she was amazingly excited working together with the popular artist will.i.am in the studio and believes that her song will blow the world. She whereas refuted the probability of singing songs for the movie Krish 3 and Zanjeer (Remake of old Zanjeer) that was in rumor for sometime. "No, not as of now, because I have a contract with my label (Universal). But at some point, you never know. I probably will," says the actor, whose single has been produced by RedOne (they have also worked with Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez and Nicky Minaj). "I worked hard on the album over the past one and half years, including undergoing vocal training. The album launch was the result of all my vocal classes despite four films in the interim. My tutor would come with me to the sets," says Priyanka.

It is also known that the actress's single 'in my city' so impressed the three khans Amir Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan that they have praised the song in media. This is one of the rare occurrence that the three khans are in same position for someone/something.
The song "In my city" does not sound like a song from an Indian actress, when I first listened the song, it sounded so international with her husky voice and the music from will.i.am was awesome. Somewhere in the song she sounded like J.Lo and I believe this single will do big in the whole of the World Charts. Way to go Priyanka Chopra, and it would not be big surprise if she calls herself PC (short name for her singing career).
Here is the video of the single 'In my city" in Youtube.

0 comments

Post a Comment