Jul 2, 2012

Spain wins Euro 2012: Final score Spain 4 Italy 0.

You can call them La Roja or World's best team or the best team ever, and the one already speculated as a winner and ultimately they are the winner of Euro 2012- Spain, they are also my favorite team. What a result for the world's favorite team 4 nil against Italy in the final of Euro Cup 2012, they deserve it and with the retain of Euro title this year, they made a history with three consecutive titles. Spectacular goals from David Silva (14 minutes) , Jordi Alba (41 minutes),  Fernando Torres (75 minutes ) and Juan Mata (88 minutes) leaves no space for the Italy side to come back and get the match towards Extra time. My prediction went absolutely wrong and I am happy for the greatest team to win the title with a huge margin. Spain did all the glory without striker till Torres came in and they performed even better to beat Italian defense. All I remember now is the celebration down the streets of Spain, felicidades España and gente de España.... nothing came by chance and you deserve right to go wild with the celebration. I will post the pictures from the celebration soon I get it. 
Thank you all for going through my predictions, some went exactly right, some were way away but I enjoyed doing it and It might have helped some to get a win in bet. 
All in all, what an exciting way to end Euro 2012 football fever. 
Adios.
Here are some pictures from the game. Click here.

0 comments

Post a Comment