Aug 25, 2012

Top Ten Greatest movies of all time.

I always want to read the top tens in everything until now that I have started writing top ten stuffs in my blog.In this post, I am putting my own best Movies of all time. These movies are not only in the top of my favorite lists, but also are the greatest movies of all time in the history of Cinema. Here is the list.
  • Forrest Gump
  • The Shawshank Redemption.
  • Oh Brother Where art thou
  • Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind  
  • As good as it gets
  • Cold Mountain
  • The last American Virgin
  • Gone with the wind
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Fight Club.
  • Inglorious Bastards
  • E.T the Extraterrestrial
  • The Godfather.
  • Back to the future.
  • Vanilla Sky.
  • The Matrix.
  • Psycho.
  • The Terminator.
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Artist
  • The Departed.
  • Million Dollar Baby.
  • I am Sam.
  • Edward Scissorhands.
  • The King's Speech.
  • Talented Mr. Ripley.
  • A Beautiful Mind.
  • American Beauty.
  • The life of David Gale.
  • Desperado.
Though I wanted to put only ten best movies of all time, I could not resist myself with the addition of more movies as it will be unfair not to mention the greatest movies in the top list. I know I am still missing some.

0 comments

Post a Comment