Mar 11, 2013

Deep Purple Concert to rock Kathmandu this Friday.

Worlds loudest band alive "Deep Purple" is coming to my city Kathmandu and It's not possible that I am not there. Two other friends of mine, Basu and Ksitiz contacted me to be there and see the legends rock perform in our very own city. As I had already known where to buy the tickets for my blog, I went straight off to Bhatbhateni to buy three Gold tickets which is worth Rs 2000 each. Though there are tickets of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 price, I decided to take the Gold one, hoping to have a closer view of the rock legends but Special 10,000 rupee ticket is not on my mind though you could get much closer view. I even wanted to be first to post this ticket picture in my Facebook but one of my friend already did, so I am here to post it in my blog with other information as well. 

Concert: Deep Purple Live in Nepal
Date: 15th March 2013 Friday 3 PM.
Venue: Dasarath Rangasala Stadium, Tripureshwor.
Event Organizer: Jetset PR Entertainment.
Gates Opens: 3 PM, closes at 7 pm
Tickets Available at: All Bhatbhateni outlets, Sherpa Mall, Adidas Store at (Kingsway City center and Civil Mall),  Blue Note-Lazimpat, New Orleans-Thamel.
You can also buy the tickets online via their online ticketing partner paybill.com.np

It is also known that Indian Film maker/Actor/Singer Farhan Akhtar will also be performing before Deep Purple and there is no information regarding which Nepali band will be opening for Deep Purple. As the program is scheduled for 4 hours, I hope they have put less time for Farhan Akhtar + the unknown opening Band, and more time for Deep Purple as I want them to perform all of their songs I have loved.
I happen to see no high tech professional cameras allowed for the event in the back of the ticket. And I wonder why they don't allow DSLR inside the Stadium, and its a big disappointment to a person like me who love to take pictures in concerts.
But I am sure its gonna be one hell of a concert, rocking hard with Deep Purple's music.

Here are some of the songs I love to hear in the concert.
Smoke on the water.
Highway Star.
Child in Time.
Hush.
Soldier of Fortune.
Black Night.
Strange Kind of Women.
Perfect Strangers.

0 comments

Post a Comment