Aug 4, 2013

Flood in Kathmandu. #photo #ktm.

Coming back home from office, I saw the way from Traffic Police office (near Singa durbar) to Putalisadak in full flood. Some of the things I witnessed there are: Umbrellas all over for the heavy rain, Water entering inside the houses near the road, people folded their pants for walking in the water, some of them even taking off their shoes (which I could not capture), problems in vehicles for ignition (start) which resulted in jam. I managed to capture some pictures in the way which are quite shaky and not that of good quality but I prefer posting it and hope for some concerned people to see the misery of people and do some actions to solve it. 
Here are some pictures that I have taken from my mobile in the road.





'[
]\


0 comments

Post a Comment